The Kinect TV Mount Kit allows users to mount the Kinect camera above flat panel TVs. The adjustable arms connect to the flat-panel TV's wall-mounting screw points. The mount supports flat-panels up to 60 inches. Officially licensed by Microsoft.
- Mounts Kinect camera above flat panel TVs
- Adjustable arms connect to flat-panel TV's wall-mounting screw points
- Supports flat-panels up to 60 inches
- Can be mounted between flat panel and wall-mounting bracket
- Officially licensed by Microsoft
Xbox 360 Kinect TV Mount
Xbox 360 Kinect TV Mount Reviews
159 of 168 people found the following review helpful:
$40 worth of plastic garbage,
This review is from: Xbox 360 Kinect TV Mount (Accessory)Would not fit on my new 40" Samsung LED or even my old 47" Samsung LCD. No directions, just a bunch of odd screws and bolts. Even if it could fit on my old LCD (still about an inch short) the holes don't line up to attach this thing and even if the holes did line up, the screws wouldn't even fit.
Returned this and got my $40 back and came up with an ingenious solution.
Buy the PS3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip for $9.99, (stay me with me), and buy Scotch(R) Heavy-Duty Fasteners, 2 Sets of 1 x 3 Inches, Strips ,Black (RFD7091). Cut to fit and cover top of PS3 eye mount and bottom of Kinect camera. Stick them together and presto, good looking TV mount under $15. Fits... Read more
42 of 51 people found the following review helpful:
KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING,
This review is from: Xbox 360 Kinect TV Mount (Accessory)For the most part the reviews for this item have been rants about the lack of quality or compatibility of this product.
1. Price: Yes, I agree that $40+ is too much for a plastic mount. That's why i gave this item 4 Stars instead of 5.
2. Compatibility: I have a Samsung 47" that seems to be the target of this items main complaint. But after taking the mount out of the box and figuring out how it would fit my television the mount was a perfect sturdy fit.
3. Quality: It seems to be made of the same high gloss plastic that the Kinect is made from. The legs are plastic but sturdy enough to hold a sensor that is less than 5lbs.
I realize that lots of item reviews tend to be rants from customers that feel they've been scammed, but aside from the flat screens that are too skinny to accommodate the top of the mount, this item fits my TV perfectly. I had even read the "bad" reviews before getting the item and expected a flimsy... Read more
17 of 20 people found the following review helpful:
Too bad this is the only option out there,
This review is from: Xbox 360 Kinect TV Mount (Accessory)My kinect would have a much better angle of view if it were on top of the TV rather than on the base, but I've got a 3 year old 50" plasma and like others, this product won't fit the mounting holes on the back of the TV. It won't expand wide enough to reach the top holes (unless I want to mount it 6" above the TV, which doesn't seem too safe), and is too short to meet the bottom ones. Telescoping legs or an additional extension would have solved the problem. There aren't that many mount standards out there so its pretty pathetic that the designers didn't go through the trouble to see if it fits them--and even more pathetic that MSFT approved it anyway. No other option out there, so I'm going to try to jury rig it, but don't bother buying this if you have a large screen that requires a heavy duty wall bracket.
› See all 112 customer reviews...