The VideoSecu MP501B is compatible with LED, LCD, and Plasma TVs and other flat panel display between 32 and 60 inches weigh less than 165lbs. Supports all VESA mounting standards up to 710x450mm and many odd size mounting patterns (mounting holes on the rear of the TV or panel should be no more than 28" apart horizontally and up to 17.7" vertically). Over 12 lbs solid heavy-gauge steel construction offers a smooth surface, high-tech look while providing strength and durability. Viewing angle can be adjusted by tilt 0-15 degree forward. TV is positioned just 2.2" profile from the wall for a clean, low-profile appearance. Lift and lock safety system secure the display in position as needed.
How to ensure the mount compliance with your selected display?
First, the weight of your display should be less than 165lbs.
Second, mounting holes distance on the rear of TV must be less than 28" (710mm) horizontally and 17.7" (450mm) vertically.
Last, the mount plate width is 30". Your TV should be at least 30 inch wide. Otherwise, you will see the bracket.
- Fits most 32" to 60 flat panel screens; VESA compatible up to VESA710x475
- Supports screens up to 165 lbs; Solid sturdy wall plate provides strength and durability
- Rail design allows TV to shift left and right for TV placement adjustment; Adjustable 15 degree of forward tilt
- Content: TV wall mount, high-speed 7 ft V1.3C HDMI cable, 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level and standard hardware pack
- VideoSecu TV wall mount. Report to Amazon if received counterfeit mount not in VideoSecu box
VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount for Most 32"-60" LCD LED Plasma TV Flat Screen, Sturdy Steel Wall Plate Free HDMI Cable and 6" Bubble Level M43
VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount for Most 32"-60" LCD LED Plasma TV Flat Screen, Sturdy Steel Wall Plate Free HDMI Cable and 6" Bubble Level M43 Reviews
186 of 188 people found the following review helpful:
Solid mount and a good bargain.,
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount for Most 32"-60" LCD LED Plasma TV Flat Screen, Sturdy Steel Wall Plate Free HDMI Cable and 6" Bubble Level M43 (Electronics)Mounted my Samsung 50" plasma using this mount. My display is about 70 pounds.
Installation was fairly simple. The back plate is 30 inches wide, so you will only be able to get 2 studs max. Important points:
1. It is very important to make sure the lag bolts drill into the studs.
2. The included hardware is iffy, so go spend the $5 at your local hardware store and get some better bolts.
3. The level on the back plate is not 100% accurate, so make sure to use your own.
The important thing to to measure where you want your holes and then measure them again and then make sure everything is level.
The construction of the mount and rails felt very sturdy.
For those that have never mounted a tv before there are 2 parts. A back plate that bolts on to your wall and then 2 rails that bolt onto the back of your display. You then place your display on the backplate. The rails have hooks to secure it onto the... Read more
155 of 157 people found the following review helpful:
PURCHASE THIS MOUNT!,
This was the outcome of a very short search. I ordered this mount and it showed up at my house in two days. This item is very well made and nicely finished in flat black powdercoat. I hung a 52" lcd on it in about 1/2 hour time.
DO NOT spend $200 on a wall mount!
By the way....the Best Buy mount went back the next day.
106 of 106 people found the following review helpful:
Excellent Mount - except for the wall screws.,
› See all 599 customer reviews...